MGM Offers Two Types of Scholarships
- Talent Based
- Need Based
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at the time of admission while the need based financial assistance can be requested during the course of study only in exceptional circumstances.
Talent Based Scholarships
Each year a number of scholarships that covers 100% tuition fee are offered to the talented students of shamshatoo and the surrounding areas.
- To get the scholarship, the candidate must participate in the Scholarship test.
- Talent Based scholarship is offered only to class 3 and above.
- Students from both MGM and BGM can apply.
How to Apply for Talent Based Scholarship Program:
- Interested applicants are required to submit their application online at www.mgmschool.org OR visit MGM admission office before March 27, 2019.
- Fill Online Application Form carefully.
- The last date for applying is March 27, 2019.
- The electronic gadgets are not allowed to be brought in the examination hall.
- Late received and incomplete submitted forms will stand rejected.
1. Scholarships will be awarded to students based on their performance in the scholarship test.
2. The scholarship is offered for one academic year however the school management may extend it to many years.
3. The school management and selection committee has the right to extend or cancel any scholarship at any time.
Need Based Scholarships
Mian Gul Model School’s generous financial aid program—powered by Abaseen Foundation, which seek to increase low and middle income students—aims to make MGM accessible to any student who is admitted.
To provide opportunities to financially disadvantaged students and empower them to acquire a high quality education.
- Students in financial need who are already enrolled in Mian Gul Model School are eligible to apply.
- The eligibility of a candidate is linked to his/her financial needs as assessed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee. The financial background of the family of the applicant will be kept in view in this regard.
- The number of slots will be decided by the universities.
How to apply?
Step 1: Submit your Need Based Financial Aid Application Form
MGM Need Based Financial Aid Application Form collects biographical and financial information including your and your Guardian / parent’s gross income, assets, number of people in the household and cumulative expenses. This determines your financial aid eligibility.
Step 2: Review of Application
The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee will review your applications.
Step 3: Award of Scholarships
After reviewing your application the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee will decide whether to offer any aid or not.